Pleasant Grove School
The Pleasant Grove School opened for the 1905-1906 school year. It served colored students in District No. 28. The school closed at the end of the 1908-1909 school year.
Colored students in District No. 28 had previously attended the Narrow Gauge School. The location of the Pleasant Grove School is not known.
At the end of the 1908-1909 school year, the school was closed and students moved to a new school located on the west side of Bordersville, simply known as the Colored School.
Teachers at the Pleasant Grove School
Student Enrollment at the Pleasant Grove School