Humble High School
Humble High School originally opened at a campus on Higgins Street in January of 1918. Humble High School on Higgins Street was used until February 1930, when students and staff moved into a new campus (next door) called Charles Bender High School. Charles Bender High School was frequently referred to as Humble High School, since it was the only high school in Humble ISD at the time. In 1965, students and staff moved again to a new campus, Humble High School on Wilson Road.
Humble High School on Wilson Road has gone through many renovations over the years.
The school serves students in 9th grade through 12th grade.
The school colors are Purple and White. The school mascot is the Wildcat.
The school is located at 1700 Wilson Road, in Humble.
See additional information pages:
Higgins Street campus (1918-1930)
Charles Bender High School campus (1930-1965)
Teacher of the Year winners at HHS