Work hard, Play hard, Win!!Welcome to Ross Sterling Middle School boys athletics. We are looking forward to a great year! Please feel free to contact any of the coaches if you have any comments or questions.Athletic PhysicalMust be administered by a doctor and completed on the Humble ISD 2021-2022 physical form. A physical completed on any other form will NOT be accepted. These forms may be picked up at the Humble ISD athletic office, the district athletic website, and the Ross Sterling atheltic website.
- Athletes will not be issued any athletic equipment or allowed to participate without a completed physical.
- The last day to obtain a physical for Football/Basketball/Track/Cross Country is August 13th, 2021. After this date, students who have not received a physical and completed required paperwork will be removed from athletics.
- Physicals can be scanned and emailed to Coach Allbee email@example.com prior to August 10th.
- Completed athletic physicals MUST be turned in to COACH ALLBEE ONLY. DO NOT drop off at Ross Sterling MS office.
The forms listed below must be completed online at humbleisd.rankonesport.com by August 2nd th in order to participate in athletics . Your child will not be able to practice until the following forms are completed.
- HISD Signature Page
- Student Emergency Information
- Helmet Form Requirement
Practice Start Days:
- Football will provide equipment (locker, t-shirts, shorts, helmets, mouthpiece, shoulder pads, pants) to 7th grade on Wednesday, August 11th at 7:00 a.m. and 8th grade on Wednesday, August 11th from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. in the Athletic area of Ross Sterling Middle School. Note: Equipment will only be provided to athletes that have paid all PE/Athletic fines from previous year, as well as completed athletic physical and rank one online forms.
- All cross country, volleyball, football, basketball, soccer, and track athletes will be required to pay a $25.00 athletic fee. These fees may be paid on the day of equipment handout or parent meeting. The fees may also be paid online at Ross Sterling Athletics Online Payment.
- Football equipment not provided: football cleats (shoes). The athlete will need to provide their own.
- Aug. 16th - 7th grade practices start at 7:00 am.
- Aug. 16th - 8th grade practices after school until 5:00 p.m.
a. There will be a Football/Cross Country parent meeting on Thursday, Aug. 12th @ 6:00 pm to establish relationships, discuss the athletic program, and to answer any questions or concerns regarding athletics.b. Follow us on Twitter @RSMSAthletics for updates and information.