Work hard, Play hard, WinWelcome to Ross Sterling Middle School boys athletics. We are looking forward to a great year! Please feel free to contact any of the coaches if you have any comments or questions.Athletic PhysicalThe five items below pertain to incoming 7th and 8th graders that did not receive a physical last year. Returning 8th graders that obtained their physicals during their 7th grade year will not be required to get a new physical per the UIL exception for the 2020-2021 school year. However, Rank One forms will be required by ALL students participating in sports this upcoming school year.
- Must be administered by a doctor and completed on the Humble ISD physical form. A physical completed on any other form will not be accepted. These forms may be picked up at the Humble ISD athletic office or at Ross Sterling Middle School during school hours. It is also located on the District Athletic website.
- Athletes will not be issued any athletic equipment or allowed to participate without a completed physical.
- The last day to obtain a physical for Basketball season is November 18th.
- Physicals can be scan and emailed to Coach Allbee firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO NOT TURN IN PHYSICALS INTO THE OFFICE AT ROSS STERLING MIDDLE SCHOOL OR ANYONE OTHER THAN COACH ALLBEE.
The forms listed below must be completed online at RANK ONE SPORTS in order to participate in athletics . Your child will not be able to practice until the following forms are completed.
- UIL Concussion
- UIL Cardiac Arrest Form
- HISD Policy Signature Page
- Student Emergency Form
- Steroid Form Requirement
- Helmet Form Requirement
- Medical History....................Please note: If any ot the major questions are answered as yes on this form, the student athlete will need to see a doctor for clearance before participating in sports.
Follow us on Twitter @RSMSAthletics for updates and information.