The Humble ISD Maintenance Department will continue to strive for excellence in customer service through improved use of technology and collaboration with students and staff. All Maintenance and Operations team members will consider themselves as educators and role models for our students. In order to be good stewards of the earth’s resources, the Maintenance and Operations department will continue to use energy-efficient and environmentally safe equipment and processes.
- In Supporting Learning Through Service
- In the worth of every Maintenance and Operations employee
- In treating every student, staff member, and community member in our district as our customer
- In continuous staff development
- In continuous improvement
- In collaboration with other school districts
- In using benchmark data to evaluate and improve our service
- In good stewardship of our district’s resources
- In using best practices
- In promoting a spirit of excellence
- Our customers are number one!
1703 Wilson Road Building B,
Humble, TX 77396
7 a.m. to 4p.m.
Urgent after-hours: 281-960-6459