FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions


     Home Access -- View your child's grades and conduct
    Directions for Home Access =>click on the link  http://humbleisd.net/site/default.aspx?PageID=58393 

    cakeCelebrating Birthdays

    • Parents wanting to recognize a child’s birthday at school with treats may purchase frozen treats from the cafeteria for all students in the child’s homeroom class at a cost of $1 per child.  Parents should put the money in the child’s lunch account either online (preferred) or by sending a check or cash to school with the child. 

    • The following items are never allowed at ESE to recognize birthdays:  balloons, goodie bags, gifts, candles, flowers, etc.
    Earnie the EagleEvery Friday is
    ESE School Spirit Day.
    Students are encouraged to wear their ESE Spirit Shirts.
    Money can be added to your child's lunch account in the ESE cafeteria or on-line @ www.humbleisd.net/cns . Please send cash in an envelope with your child's full name and lunch number. Remember to write your child's name and lunch number in the MEMO section of your check.
    Prescription medicine, pain relievers and etc. MUST BE GIVEN TO THE NURSE if they are to be administered at school.
    Parents/guardians will need to visit the nurse in-person to complete information regarding dosage.
    All medicines need to be in the original packing or prescription bottle.
    When inclement weather occurs, information regarding the closing of Humble ISD will be available on KPRC Channel 2 and the Humble ISD website @ www.humbleisd.net
     FlipflopsStudents ARE NOT permitted to wear flip-flops or high heels to school.