- 3-5 Biker/Walker at 3:07pm: All bikes are to be parked outside of the gates on the bike racks. Parent/guardian/older siblings will wait for K-2 siblings at the Parent/Sibling waiting area.
- Red Tag Car Riders at 3:07pm: Please pull up to the cone on the cafeteria side of the school or join the line with the buses/daycare. Students will be called down to the cafeteria at this time and we will begin loading as soon as they arrive. Car riders with a white dismissal tag will be asked to join the front car rider line.
- K-2 Biker/Walker at 3:09pm: All bikes are to be parked outside of the gates on the bike racks. Parent/guardian/older siblings will wiat for K-2 siblings at the Parent/Sibling waiting area. All Kindergarten Biker/Walkers will need to have an older sibling or parent.
- Bus/Daycare at 3:10pm: Students will come to the cafeteria to be checked in and accounted fro. Buses and Daycare will be loaded on the cafeteria side of the school.
- Car Rider at 3:20pm: Due to the early formation of the afternoon double car rider line, access to the campus is blocked. The formation of the car rider line cannot begin until 2:50pm. Parents and guardians who choose to arrive early will be asked to park in the front parking lot prior to 2:50pm.
- YMCA: Will be called to the cafeteria after Car Rider is over. Parents wishing to pick students up from YMCA will need to wait until after 4:00pm.
- To avoid congestion during dismissal, we ask that parents/guardians not block the entrance, exit or ramps of the portable buildings and gates.