Home Access Center
The Home Access Center (HAC) is a “one-stop” portal to view your student’s schedule, attendance record, classwork, progress reports, report cards, registration information, and so much more. If you have multiple students in the district, you only need to create one account to access all your students.
How to Access Grade Information on HAC
- Access Home Access Center account
- Click the Grade Tab (Top Menu Bar)
- Click the IPR or Report Card Tab
- (needs to display current IPR or Report Card date)
- Grades will display for viewing
Address changes cannot be made through the Home Access Center (HAC). A new Proof of Residency is required before the address can be changed. Please contact the Registrar at 281-641-8803 regarding address changes.