• Obtaining a Record

    To obtain a record please refer to the information below. Please be advised that if a request is made to the incorrect entity, your request will not be processed. 

Police Report Related to a Pending Criminal Prosecution

  • For police reports related to a pending criminal prosecution, you are required to contact the Humble ISD General Counsel's Office to make an Open Records Request. You may contact them at 281-641-1000 or by email at openrecords@humbleisd.net. 

    *NOTE: Please be advised that our search for records is based on the information provided. We do not conduct advanced searches to the databases outside of the Humble ISD Police Department. 

Arrest and Incident Reports

  • Please Contact the Humble ISD Police Department's Records Division. You may contact them by phone at 281-641-7917, by email at msmendoz@humbleisd.net, or by mail at: 
    Officer M. Mendoza
    1911 Wilson Road
    Humble, TX 77396 
    *NOTE: Please do not contact the Records Division if you need an accident report, and follow the link below for accident reports.

Crash/Accident Reports